For NIVA’s project description on DomQua, please visit niva.no/domqua
- Nordic drinking water conference in Finland June 2-4 2014 organised by IWA and Oslo Water and Sewerage works
- European Utility Management Conference in Oslo May 14-16 2014
- The International Water Association IWA
- Norsk Vann, Norwegian Stakeholder organization for drinking water and wastewater
- Finnish Water Utilities Association (FIWA)
- The Swedish Water & Wastewater Association, SWWA
- Oslo Water and Sewerage Works and Oset Water treatment plant
- Uppsala Vattn og Avfall
- HSY in Helsinki is a regional authority that provides water services and waste management services and produces information about the Helsinki Metropolitan Area and the environment. HSY helps people act for a better environment.
- The climate monitoring station Langtjern in southeast Norway presents realtime data of sensors in lakes, streams and soil and a weather station
- The Color of Water is a Swedish research programme with a focus on dissolved organic matter in surface waters, interplay with climate and consequences for drinking water supply
- In Germany, a similar project as DomQua has started up with the name TALKO, see their homepage.